We operate under full self check-in / contactless service. Our front desk is virtual and may be reached via text. Your room key is a QR code sent to your smart phone shortly before check in time. Pre check-in requires government-issued identification and a credit card under the same name.
For same day reservations made after 4 PM your online check in must be completed and approved upon booking in order to guarantee your reservation.
SMART TECHNOLOGY POLICY
At Hollywood Hills Hotel we embrace the convenience and efficiency of smart technology to enhance our guests’ experience. Our rooms are not equipped with landline telephones. Instead, we require guests to utilize their own smart devices for various communication needs.
Digital Check-In & Room Access: Use your smart device to check in on our website and receive a digital room key. This key provides access to your room for your entire stay.
Front Desk & Emergencies: For assistance, scan the room’s QR code with your device to connect to our staff. For emergencies, dial 911 or the local emergency number from your device.
By implementing this smart technology policy, we aim to provide our guests with a more efficient, personalized, and connected experience. Please do not hesitate to contact our team at (323) 999-1539 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require further assistance.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-In: 4:00 PM | Early Check-In: 1:00 PM with a $45 fee
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM | Late Check-Out: 1:00 PM with a $45 fee
- To purchase early check-in or late check-out, use the check-in link or text (323) 999-1539.
SELF CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- A check-in link will be sent via email and text 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Photo of government-issued ID
- A photo of yourself
- $250 security deposit
- Additional purchases: early check-in, late check-out, parking, and pre-paid mini bar.
- On the day of arrival, just before check-in time, receive a room assignment, QR and PIN code digital key, and arrival details.
SELF CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE
- Scan the QR Code in your room or text (323) 999-1539, providing name, room number, and stating “Checking Out”.
AGE & ROOM OCCUPANCY POLICY
- Guests must be 18+ years of age.
- All rooms accommodate up to 3 guests including children. We do not offer cots or additional beds..
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- REFUNDABLE: Upon booking your card is charged the first night of your reservation. You have up to 48 hours prior to check-in to cancel or change your reservation for a full refund. After that time, your card will be charged any remaining amount on your reservation. If you cancel after this time, the first night will be forfeited and any remaining balance will be refunded. All changes are subject to availability.
- NON-REFUNDABLE: Upon booking your card is charged the first night of your reservation and is NON-REFUNDABLE. At 48 hours before check-in, your card will be charged any remaining amount on your reservation and is non-refundable. You have up to 48 hours before check-in to change your stay dates. All changes are subject to availability.
- LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS: For reservations made less than 48 Hours in advance, full payment is charged at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
TAXES & FEES
Please note that all reservations are subject to the taxes and fees below.
- Amenity Fee: $35 / per day charge per reservation
- Tax: California Occupancy Tax (14%)
- $250 hold during online check-in, released upon check-out and room inspection.
- Potential deductions include:
House rule violations
Please note, our pool will be closed until March 15, 2024 for maintenance.
- Pool hours are from 9 AM – 9 PM
- No glassware by the pool
- $35 PER NIGHT. IF YOU WILL REQUIRE PARKING you may purchase on-site parking on the check in link – which you receive 48 hours prior to your check in date. Please note, street parking is not available and any unauthorized vehicle will be towed. You may park anywhere labeled “Hotel Guest Parking”.
- Housekeeping room refresh is offered daily until 4 PM.
- Place the Do Not Disturb sign on your door to decline housekeeping.
- Direct any additional housekeeping requests via the QR code in your room or by texting us at (323) 999-1539.
- We are dog friendly and accept ADA service animals. We are permitted by law to ask if your furry friend is a service animal and what task your service animal was trained to perform in case of an emergency. We allow one pet OR service animal per room. We ask that you make sure your animal friend is not a disturbance to other guests, keep him / her on a leash at all times outside the room and not leave them alone in the room for prolonged periods of time. Keep in mind we do hold a $250 security deposit and any damage caused by your animal will be subject to the deposit.
- Address packages to the reservation holder and room number within reservation dates.
- Recommend packages delivered to a local carrier center – FedEx, UPS, Amazon – for pickup.
- Hollywood Hills Hotel is not responsible for handling of packages.
- Contact email@example.com for more information
FILMING & PHOTOGRAPHY
- Any professional videography or photography requires prior approval from hotel management.
- Filming without consent is a violation of hotel policies.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Hollywood Hills Hotel only allows smoking on the balcony area and designated smoking areas. A $250 cleaning surcharge will be imposed on any room where guests have smoked with disregard for our policy.
- While accidents happen, guests will be financially responsible for damage due to gross negligence.